Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Speaking of running apparel...

While traveling for work in Chicago this week, I picked up His 'n Hers versions of this shirt for the hubby and I:


It is a shirt for the Human Race 10k, which is a "race" put on by Nike in like 25 cities around the world. You can either race in one of the official events or run in your own city with the Nike Plus technology (iPod with special attachment). I don't really plan on participating, though I think it is a neat event. I just really like the shirt! The design is a woman running figure that is made up of the names of all of the cities putting on the race - very cool. It is Dri-Fit, which doesn't mean a whole lot in that it is 60/40 cotton to poly...so not bad for running, but not great.

We are participating in the Running Room's 20 min Challenge tonight and plan to wear our shirts like the big dorks we are! HA!

No comments: